Thursday 10 February 2011

Can my son see angels?

Yesterday I was doing an exercise that involved calling on Archangel Michael.  As the process progressed, I could feel an enormous amount of energy on my right hand side. 

My eyes were closed but I had the distinct 'knowing' that if I opened my eyes, I'd get confirmation that the work had been done.  As I opened my eyes, I saw my three month old son craning his neck to look up, as if staring into space, towards my right.  He was transfixed for about a minute - which is a long time at that age!

I believe in angels and our ability to perceive them clearly when we are children, but it gets shrouded as we get older.  I do hope that James will be able to continue to see the intimate connection between the physical and spiritual worlds as he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment