Friday 12 April 2013

Meeting Jesus

This morning, while driving the car, I saw Jesus.  It was a flash, the briefest of moments, but in that millisecond I saw nothing else.

His message was simple, 'Put your trust in Me'.  The image is harder to describe, the outline of a man, radiating golden light, with an enormous heart that invited me within, that invited me to wrap myself in His heart, in His love.

Life has been changing for me recently.  My rollercoaster ride of emotions is more stable.  I feel more joy in tiny moments.  I have been blessed with unexpected gifts and kindness.

My realisation has been: Walk the Path of Light.  This means, for example loving myself when I fail instead of feeling shame, sending forgiveness instead of anger when I have been hurt...  So, each time I feel overwhelmed, upset, angry, or unforgiving, I pray for the light to shine through me; for love to flow through me and through the person or situation vexing me.

This morning, James seemed to have a sick stomach.  I gave him Reiki but still feared that he wouldn't get over it: even after a switch clicked in my head saying, 'He's fine now'.  How's that for ingrained stubbornness?!

I was upset because I wondered when - and how - I was ever going to walk the path of light.  How could I ever recondition my negativity, my fear that the worst will happen? 

As I drove James to nursery, I got my answer: 'Put your trust in Me'.  I don't have to do this on my own.  His light, His divinity can bolster mine, can amplify mine until I'm strong enough to be that person on my own.  But how?  Another answer emerged: tell Him about the issue, trust that He will work it out for the highest good and then let it go.

To be very honest, I've wondered about sharing this story, but I do so for two reasons: first, because I have received enormous solace and insight from the miracles others have shared; and, second, because I'm an ordinary person, this event shows me that Ascended Masters, like Jesus, walk with us all the time and that they are ready to help, we just have to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment