Friday 5 April 2013

Walking as God

Focus not on the flaws, nor the stumbles, but on the path.  Notice the journey.  Your journey.

There is no journey better than another.  Each path has stones.  Each path has smooth sand.  One journey is not superior to another.  I care about every journey with the same passion and depth and breadth of being.

There is no nuance that is lost to me.  There is tear shed that I do not catch.  No laughter that does not enlight my heart.  I tread every path.  I cry every tear.  I laugh every laugh.  Your path is my path.

The pink crystal paths of the Himalayas are no more precious to me than the steps you took this very day.  This Every minute.  Because you tread that step, it too is now encrusted with those self same pink crystals.

Look back on your footprints.  Do you not see how they shimmer?  It was You.  You who created that glean.  It was your footstep that transformed that place.  That moment.  Because you lived it.  It was your sacred creation.  It is your sacred creation.

For each and every minute is just that, your sacred creation.  I do not require it to be perfect.  It already is perfect.  Just notice it.  Notice your moments.  Gently.  See the sparkle in them.  Bring your awareness to your present moment.  Your Present.  It is my present. As it is your present to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment